A free, powerful and very easy to use advanced binary repository that will enable you to use multiple platforms in a organized environment
Also, Artifactory is provided in 3 different versions: Open source, Artifactory online Cloud and Artifactory Pro.
- Runs out of the box
- Easy installation as a Unix Service
- Easy sensible configuration of local and remote (proxied) repositories
- Full system import/export (ala JIRA/Confluence) for smooth relocation and easy version updates
- Scheduled repository backups with selective content
- Import/Export and backup to standard Maven 2 file-based repositories
- Smart repository aggregation and routing logic, including merged artifact metadata
- Centrally controlled snapshots policy (unique/non-unique or end-user defined)
- Automatic cleanup of unique snapshots
- Strong security model with repository/path based permissions for administrators, deployers and viewers
- Support for anonymous readers
- Audit log for repository operations
- Transactional artifact deployments
- Extremely fast artifact searches!
- Strong deployment-time consistency checks for avoiding corrupt artifacts
- Concurrent access locks to prevent data corruption
- Ajax web UI
- Deploy artifacts through a convenient web interface!
- Complete WebDAV support for browsing, listing, deploying and undeploying
- Advanced cache tuning and support for repository blackout and offline mode
- Network proxies support, including NTLM proxies
- Support for "mesh" deployment of interconnected repositories
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- [RTFACT-5966] - Backup errors are not shown in the backup error notification email
- [RTFACT-6041] - Build promotion properties tagging misbehaves
- [RTFACT-6521] - copying a directory into a destination with include pattern will throw a NPE