Arduino Manager is a very easy to use application that will help you control your Arduino board.
Arduino Manager allows you to send and receive information from Arduino through specialized widgets.
NOTE: To buy Arduino Manager via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Arduino Manager":
Available widgets are:
· Display Widget: This widget shows values coming from your Arduino (i.e. Temperature). It can now show numbers with 0,1,2,3 decimal digits. Double click on it to choose the precision.
· Led Widget: This widget shows a Led that can be turned on and off through digital values from Arduino. Double click on a Led Widget to change LED color.
· Switch Widget: This widget sets a digital value to Arduino.
· Push Button Widget: This widget temporarily sets a digital value to Arduino. Double click on the Push Button Widget to change the button color.
· Knob Widget: This widget sets a non-digital value to Arduino.
· SD Widget: This widget shows the list of files available in the root of SD Card. Selecting a file, user can see the file content or save the file on the Mac.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Serial Communication through USB port. You don't need Ethernet Shield or WiFi shield anymore !!!
· Sound Alarm Widget: This widget sounds an alarm each time the associated condition is verified. Double click on it to configure the condition and the alarm to sound.
· Threshold Widget: This widget allows setting a threshold to the Arduino board (e.g. the room temperature under which the board has to start an heater). Double click on it to set the threshold’s range and its actual value.
· Console Widget: This widget helps the user to debug the Arduino code, receiving and displaying debugging messages.
· Various user interface fixes.