Quickly catalog your disks and find your files with ease!
Archive enables you to quickly catalog your disks and then when you need to find a file, just type in what you are looking for and it will return a list of all files that match your search criteria, what disks the files can be found on, and even detailed information about the files.
NOTE: To buy Archive via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Archive":
· Fast catalog engine: Archive rapidly catalogs the contents of whatever removable media or device you select.
· Quick searching: Find files from one or all of your catalogs as you type. You can even save your search.
· Sidebar for easy access: Archive provides a central location to select your devices, catalogs, and saved searches.
· Detailed info: Archive displays file names, locations, creation & modified dates, size and labels.
· Home sweet home: Save time and space by having Archive catalog only the home folder of your startup device(s).
· File launching: Found what you were looking for? Insert the device and Archive can launch it for you.
· Catalog update & renaming: If you select a device already in your catalogs, Archive offers to update or rename the catalog.
· Multi-column browsing: Can't remember what you called a file? Archive lets you easily browse your catalog contents.
· Built on Framework 2.0.4: Many of the great features in our application framework can be found in this product.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Change to search behavior to run after pressing return or enter instead of as-you-type.
· Fixes issue with Mac OS X version number not showing up properly in feedback window under OS X 10.8 or later.