AppKiller 0.9.42 / 0.96 BETA
Easily stop processes running on your Mac.
AppKiller will prove useful if you want to avoid the use of the Activity Monitor or Terminal applications. AppKiller also comes with a collection of BSD signals and the user can easily switch between them via the Preferences menu.
- Kill processes or applications
- Sort processes by different criteria
- Quickly access BSD commands
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.96 BETA
- Rewritten GUI: Simpler, more responsive. More intuitive sort.
- Send Signal To Multiple Processes: Several processes can now be selected and a signal sent to all of them at once
- Performance: AppKiller is more responsive and places considerably less load on your system.