Apimac Slideshow is a slideshow and presentation program for multimedia files, movies, sounds and pictures that allows you to quickly and easily create slideshow presentations and portfolios which can be distributed as free-standing programs for Mac and Windows.
Apimac Slideshow is fast to learn and easy to use. Apimac Slide Show lets you personalize a presentation, adapting it to the most varied needs.
You can create presentations and slide shows that can be manually or automatically controlled and personalize the presentation with colored backgrounds, use multiple soundtracks and show images and movies along with their names and custom text.
Apimac Slideshow can handle a wide range of graphic and multimedia formats: QuickTime Movies, QuickTime VR Movies, MP3, MPEG, AutoDesk Animator (FLC), AIFF, AU, WAVE, DV, OpenDML audio files, and all the main graphic formats such as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, etc.
Apimac Slideshow is a must for anyone who wants to distribute presentations or collections of movies and images on DVDs, CD-ROMs or any other digital medium.
The program is the perfect tool to make your own slide shows of images and movies: just drag and drop files or folders on the main window and click Play or create a free-standig slideshow to distribuite to both Mac and Windows.
Create slide show presentations with Apimac Slide Show is easy: add photos, video and personalize the presentation environment with colored backgrounds and multiple soundtracks, then distribuite it or use it in your computer.
Making Digital Portfolios
Apimac Slide Show is the best tool for photographers, illustrators, architects for creation of digital portfolios of high-quality still images to distribute on CD-ROMS and DVDs as Mac or Window free-standing application.
Apimac Slideshow has the ability to show the IPTC, EXIF, and ICC info tags along with the name of the file during a presentation.
NOTE: To buy Apimac Slideshow via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Apimac Slideshow":
Apimac Slide Show can handle a wide range of graphic and multimedia formats:
· QuickTime Movies
· QuickTime VR Movies
· AutoDesk Animator (FLC)
· OpenDML audio files
· animated GIF
· Windows Bitmap BMP
· 512MB RAM (1GB recommended).
· When the program is launched a dialog box tells the user that the program has not been registered yet.
· The option to repeat the presentation as a loop is not available.
· A message appears during a presentation and says that the program is not registered.
· At the launch of a stand-alone presentation created with an unregistered copy of Apimac Slide Show, a dialog box will announce that it was created with an unregistered copy of the program.
· Stand-alone presentations created with an unregistered copy of the program cannot be distributed to third parties.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Flash Video exporting feature.
· User interface improvements.
· Addressed all know bugs.