Anumaan 0.2 Beta
Helps you write text using smart word suggestions
All you have to do is add frequently used words to the database and start writing. As you type, the application displays a list of the suggested words, enabling you to insert them using shortcut keys.
Anumaan is developed using the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Organize words into different domains
- Select words easily using shortcut keys
- Re-oriented layout of text entry area and prediction display
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Predictions display grid boxes are reduced to one comprehensive grid box, where all gram words will display.
- The field maximum N-gram changed to 4 from 10, which is used in the creation of new domain.
- Recently added word to text area will be highlighted with background color.
- Help menu added and context sensitive help contents are also vailable.