Anchor Garden is a workbench that allows its users to learn data structure fundamentals using concepts of type, object, variable and its relations in a object oriented programming language.
Anchor Garden automatically generates source code, based on the learner's manipulations on the screen.
· Press one of the "Type" to select.
· Left-Click on [Variable] area. Variable of the selected type is created.
· Left-Click on [Object] area. Object of the selected type will be created. (for Class/Array)
· The objects created will disappear unless linked from variables.
· The objects will also disappear when all incoming link is lost.
· The type matching is necessary to link from variables to objects.
· When the user rotates mouse wheel, AG zooms in to the cursor place.
· The user can zoom in to the specified region by right-dragging.
· [ESC] key to initialize view.
· [Extra]=>[Source Code] menu shows the source code window.
· The user can specify variable names, array sizes and initial string by disable [Extra]=>[Automatic].
· Java 1.4 or later