Airport Painter 0.2
Java based airport diagram generator for FlightGear
Being developed using Java, Airport Painter is a cross-platform utility that can be used on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Note that you should not use Airport Painter in real life, but only with FlightGear.
- Generated diagrams include:
- Airport ID and name
- A schematic view of the airport layout
- All frequencies regarding the airport
- Nearest Navaid information and heading to/from
- True and magnetic compass indication
- Runway(s) length(s)