Aether is a native Mac OS X application for easy ham radio logging. You will be able to easily keep track of the contacts you make on the air and log QSOs.
Aether features an intuitive and user-friendly interface which will also allow you to organize, search and track your QSOs.
NOTE: To buy Aether via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Aether":
· Awards Tracking
· Searching your log instantly
· Rig control
· Automatic callbook lookup
· Logbook of The World and eQSL.cc integration
· ADIF and Cabrillo support
· Serial rig control requires a USB-to-Serial adapter.
· There is a limit of 30 logged QSOs per logbook.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Retina displays.
· Fixed failure to properly handle certain rare errors that could be encountered during LoTW sync.
· Fixed failure to read FT-1000MP frequency on certain bands.
· Syncing with eQSL is now less likely to time out. Timeouts are now due to the eQSL.cc server itself, not Aether.
· Entering a callbook lookup source password before entering the username no longer causes an error alert to be shown.
· Fixed a failure to download LoTW confirmations for certain QSOs in rare cases.
· Better error message for certain failures when downloading eQSL.cc confirmations.
· Aether now correctly imports the exchange fields in ADIF files exported from fldigi.
· Increased timeout duration when downloading from eQSL.cc to prevent download errors.
· Fixed incorrect padding around 4-digit frequencies in exported Cabrillo files.
· Fixed bug that could cause column lines to be in the wrong place when printing.
· Fixed rare bug that could cause station info to not be remembered.