ANTETYPE Color Picker is a great plug-in based on the fact that Apple provides the possibility to extend the system with custom color pickers.
When working with colors in a creative way, the HSB color system is often a much better choice than RGB, since it is modeled after human perception of color rather than technical representation.
However, in implementation, RGB or Hex values are usually needed and while switching between different color pickers works it is quite a hassle. So we created a color picker that shows and allows editing of those color systems and representations within one view.
Combined with a well-proven visual way of picking a color bast on HSB our color picker brings much-needed ease-of-use to the Apple system color picker.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add a "Edit in Editor" Command on Resources
· USE CASE: Create Widget Specification
· USE CASE: Markup a screen with notes
· New rubber band selection mode for interaction inspector
· Property Binding
· Add CMD-option-0 as shortcut to centre
· Navigating between screens shortcut changed to cmd-option LEFT and RIGHT Arrows
· Add search field to the screen inspector
· Set clipping off as default for groups
· Style inspector shows text content of cell
· Trial licences will automatically be extended by 15 days for each new release
· Added @2x option to export dialogs - always export at 72 DPI, @2x images at 144 DPI and twice as big
· Added panel to widget inspector that points to antetype.com
· Cut and Paste now working with MS Office apps
· Add Search field to the target selection window for cells (used in binding and animation)
· Changing interaction types does not remember target
· Interaction inspector always come up int he centre of the screen
· Use Automatic Reference Counting
· AT-1694 alwa...