ADR Manager is a powerful and extensive database system that allows you to track Automated Dialogue Replacement cues for film and television.
ADR Manager can handle every aspect of the ADR process and automatically does your paperwork. With ADR Manager by your side, keeping control over the ADR chaos will be a piece of cake.
If you think you spend too much time on ADR organization and paperwork, the ADR Manager can help you work smarter at everything you do - saving you time and preventing errors.
Here are some key features of "ADR Manager":
· Spot Faster – Speed up spotting, using a host of shortcuts that let you enter your cues quickly, accurately and consistently.
· Searching Made Simple – Find the right cues and takes quickly and without hassle, no matter how complex your search.
· Manage the Whole Show – Don't just keep track of cues - manage characters, reels, and scenes as well, so you can find anything at anytime.
· Conform Intelligently – Automatically conform to the latest picture changes, making intelligent choices about how cues are affected.
· Print Professional Reports – Ensure that you project high standards at the ADR studio, with clean, accurate reports, automatically tailored for each person.
· Audition Instantly – Save precious time by automatically calling up all recorded ADR takes for a particular cue, auditioning them instantly, and then dropping the best ones directly into Pro Tools.
· Track Your Work – Keep track of what stage cues are in throughout the whole cycle of spotting, recording, transferring, cutting, conforming and mixing; so you can be as flexible as you need to be, but still make sure everything is under control.
· The number of records you may enter is limited.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You can import a Pro Tools 10 session directly into the Cue List and Scene List windows. This avoids having to save the session as a text file and importing the text file. The import process behaves the same as importing a session text file, except that importing tracks with fades is not allowed.
· You can now drag and drop a file into a List window to import it. This includes tab-delimited text files, XML files, Pro Tools session text files, and Pro Tools session files.
· When importing cues from a Pro Tools session text file, if there was a field in the track name that was applied to all cues on the track, then it would be applied to all cues on the following tracks. This has been corrected.
· Widened time-related columns a little in the Reel List and Scene List windows so that they would not get cut off if displaying timecode.
· Resizing a column in a List window did not resize the horizontal window frame properly. In particular, if you increased the width o...