360Works DocuBin is a FileMaker Pro system created for document and digital asset management.
360Works DocuBin has a simple, intuitive interface that is based on modern operating system file views, but offers numerous features unavailable in standard file servers, such as version control, multi-user edit locking, and flexible query controls.
Here are some key features of "360Works DocuBin":
· Familiar Interface - 360Works DocuBin allows you to easily navigate your folder structure, move, insert and delete exactly like you would on the desktop.
· Favorites & Collections - In addition to the standard file hierarchy, Favorites and Collections put the files that are important to you at your fingertips.
· Document Previews - Preview a document inside of DocuBin, or open it in the document's native application.
· Version Control -Compare versions of a document to view what has changed.
· Custom Fields - Keywords and Templates allow users to capture custom meta data for the files they insert into DocuBin.
· Full Text Searching - Will extract text from your documents so you can do full-text searches of Word Files and PDFs from within DocuBin.
· Security - Set folder permissions to determine which users and groups have access to your files.
· Sharing & Exporting - Email document links to other DocuBin users, or send your files as attachments. Export entire folder structures to take your files on the go.
· FileMaker Pro 11
· FileMaker Server 11 (for more than one user)
· Java 5 or later
· An internet connection (DocuBin works offline with some limitations)
· You will need to close and re-open the files after each 30 minute evaluation period, and you will not be able to unlock the developer access mode.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added DocuBin Companion Plugin v 1.0
· Improved speed of column browser
· Improved speed of renaming folders
· Improved speed of list view in FileMaker Go
· RemoteScripter now runs on a random port
· Fixed import bugs
· Fixed issue installing plugins on Windows (FileMaker 12)
· Fixed issue where Membership information would not display related User or Group after import