PhoneView is a great application that will help you access the messages stored on your iOS devices (iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch).
PhoneView is also able to browse your contacts, voicemails, call history, app data, Safari web bookmarks and web history, iTunes media, books, photos, notes or voice memos. In Disk mode, PhoneView also allows you to use the iOS device for file storage.
Here are some key features of "PhoneView":
· Simple interface.
· Store any type of files.
· Access music, videos, podcasts and photos.
· Instant access to Notes.
· Easily create new Notes.
· Export iPhone SMS and recent calls.
· Use your iPhone for backup.
· Bring your data between home and office.
· iPhone or iPod Touch
· iTunes v7.3 or later
· USB 2.0
· 7 days trial period.
· Limited music, photo, SMS, call history and notes access
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes a crash that could occur when exported messages sent to a very large group.
· Fixes a crash on launch reported by Mac OS X 10.5 users.