iOS is the operating system designed by Apple to be the underlying platform for all its successful array of mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod).
Moreover, iOS is the one thing that has all users always coming back and updating their devices to the latest edition.
The iPad is Apple's table computer, featuring wireless connectivity to the Internet and a multi-touch screen that makes it very simple to watch movies, play games, read books and perform all sorts of other actions using applications readily available in the iTunes Store.
How to use the downloaded IPSW files to update / restore your iPad:
1. Download the IPSW file for your iPad model
2. Connect your iPad to your computer
3. Launch iTunes
4. OPTION-click (Mac) or SHIFT-click (PC) on the Update / Restore button in iTunes
5. When asked, select the IPSW file you downloaded to update / restore your iPad
- Adds iCloud Keychain to keep track of your account names, passwords, and credit card numbers across all your approved devices
- Adds Password Generator so Safari can suggest unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your online accounts
- Updates lock screen to delay display of "slide to unlock" when Touch ID is in use
- Adds back the ability to search the web and Wikipedia from Spotlight search
- Fixes an issue where iMessage failed to send for some users
- Fixes a bug that could prevent iMessage from activating
- Improves system stability when using iWork apps
- Fixes an accelerometer calibration issue
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a lower quality voice
- Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
- Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize both motion and animation
- Fixes an issue that could cause VoiceOver input to be too sensitive
- Updates the Bold Text setting to also change dial pad text
- Fixes an issue that could cause supervised devices...