XRG is an easy to use, handy resource monitor that allows you to track CPU activity, memory usage, battery status, as well as network activity, weather information or stock market data.
XRG comes with multiple graphs that display the current system usage. To give you an example of XRG's overhead, it takes 3-5% of the CPU on a 667 Mhz G4, and 1-5% of the CPU on a Dual 1.25 Ghz G4.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mountain Lion Support.
· Redone SMC sensor code. (Thanks Thomas Engelmeier)
· Handle exception codes when reading from the temperature sensors.
· Disabled unknown temperature sensors to shorten the list and use less time while reading the values.
· Fixed bug in 10.7.4 where extra log messages were printed to the console. (Thanks Thomas Engelmeier)
· Fixed a bug where ^OMXHPI and other indices that don't return long term data weren't displaying current prices in the stock graph.
· Fixed a bug where dragging a theme to XRG wouldn't work.
· Cleaned up a lot of code, resulting in a 30% smaller app.