Witch lets you access all of your windows by pressing a shortcut and choosing from a clearly arranged list of window titles.
Witch allows you to switch to a certain window - not just the application it belongs to.
While you can use Expose to switch windows, doing so can be very clumsy if you're the keyboard-only type of user. And don't all of these windows look just the same when they are scaled down?
NOTE: To buy Witch via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Witch":
· Choose the sorting order of Witch's windows list (application activity, window activity, etc.)
· Directly access minimized windows without using your mouse.
· Close minimized windows without bringing them to front first.
· Zoom, minimize, and close windows on the fly.
· 250 'switches' trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added high resolution graphics for retina display Macs.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
· Worked around some issues with Desktops (née Spaces) in Mountain Lion.
· Resolved an issue that prevented preview images from appearing. (Hat tip to Lars for finding this one.)
· Worked around duplicate entries for Total Finder in the switcher panel.