Wimoweh is a simple status bar menu application that offers you the possibility to personalize your Mac's sleep mode activation rules.
Wimoweh will specify the application's that are currently preventing your Mac from going to sleep, but also allows you to make your own rules.
Here are some key features of "Wimoweh":
· Shows the app's that are preventing the sleep mode
· You can add apps to the list of app's that keep your Mac from going to sleep
· You can choose to disable the sleep mode altogether
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug which causes intermittent crashes (pointer issues)
· Rolled in fixes from 0.42b