Wimoweh is a simple status bar menu application that offers you the possibility to personalize your Mac's sleep mode activation rules.
Wimoweh will specify the application's that are currently preventing your Mac from going to sleep, but also allows you to make your own rules.
Here are some key features of "Wimoweh":
- Shows the app's that are preventing the sleep mode
- You can add apps to the list of app's that keep your Mac from going to sleep
- You can choose to disable the sleep mode altogether
- All Processes: Number one requested feature – Wimoweh now provides a live view of all processes on the system allowing control over any running job- not just windowed applications.
- New UI: All processes and power assertions visible in one click.
- More Detail: Extended information on power assertions is now available on the main screen on a per process basis
- More Responsive: Wimoweh now updates it’s view of the system automatically.
- More Icon Colours: Choose different colours depending on whether the system will sleep, the display will sleep or combinations thereof.
- Performance: Improvements have been made to Wimoweh’s behind the scenes performance.