WgetWrapper provides an easy to use user interface for the Wget command-line tool.
Wget is designed to offer support for interactive/non-interactive downloads and is able to support several protocols such as FTP, HTTP or HTTPS.
Here are some key features of "WgetWrapper":
· --server-response: (print server response.)
· --spider: (doesn't download anything, just checks if files are there.)
· --limit-rate=RATE: (limit download rate to RATE.)
· --user=USER: (set both ftp and http user to USER.)
· --password=PASS: (set both ftp and http password to PASS.)
· -r: (specify recursive download.)
· --level=NUMBER: (maximum recursion depth.)
· --convert-links: (make links in downloaded HTML or CSS point to local files.)
· --mirror: (shortcut for -N -r -l inf --no-remove-listing.)
· --accept=LIST: (comma-separated list of accepted extensions.)
· Wget must be installed. (wget doesn't come with OS X so you must install it from source).
· Delay screen at startup.