Webmin is a web based tool that allows you to administrate your system using browsers that supports forms and tables.
Webmin consists of a simple web server and a number of programs that update system files.
The web server and all CGI programs are written in Perl version 5, and use no non-standard Perl modules.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· More German translation updates thanks to Raymond Vetter, Polish translation updates from Piotr Kozica, and Norwegian updates thanks to Stein-Aksel Basma.
· Added support for the real SPF record type in the BIND module.
· Created a new Partitions on Local Disks module for FreeBSD, which can handle BSD slices, partitions and disk labels.
· Improved support for interface configuration and startup commands as used on FreeBSD 9 in the DHCP Server module.
· Added support in the Logical Volume Management module for moving an LV to a different device.
· Added support for IPv6, DHCP and new ethernet device names on FreeBSD.
· In the Software Packages module, added support for updating and installing packages from FreeBSD ports.
· Improved support for FreeBSD partitions in the Disk and Network Filesystems module.