Tri-BACKUP is dedicated to the automatic backup of data as well as entire disks. Just create the programmed actions you desire, and let Tri-BACKUP do the work.
Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility that adds new edit dialog, volumes auto-mount, improved compression (faster, smaller), new compress/uncompress features and a new users manual.
Tri-BACKUP offers an easy way to do quickly any copy, backup or synchronization operation. Just choose one of the Immediate Actions, drag and drop the desired folder or disk and run the action.
Out of the copy or synchronization, you can compress an entire folder or delete its content. Immediate Actions allows an exact control of which files and folder you want to copy or modify.
Programmed Actions can make repetitive and automatic operations. You can create as many actions you need, and they will be executed when you have decided, in a time scheduling as well as in case of events (for example, running a backup when you insert the destination disk).
You can program different type of backup (complete, partial, incremental, etc.) and synchronizations, and also the background compression of folders as well as the automatic emptying of Cache or Temporary folders. You can also schedule alerts or the launching of scripts or applications at the desired time.
Here are some key features of "Tri-BACKUP":
· Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
· Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
· Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
· Imediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
· Unlimited number of programmed actions can be created.
· History and log of executed actions, files copied, errors, etc.
· Information messages during the execution of the actions.
· Automatic mount of remote volumes.
· Assistant to help using Tri-BACKUP and creating actions.
· 30 days trial.
· 10 seconds startup delay.
· The trial version allows you to activate a maximum of three programmed actions to be executed automatically.
· Pro features are not available in the trial version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New verification of the settings for sending an email.
· Add a Read function in Show Latest Actions Executed window, to read a history (file with extension .tbuhisto) not necessarily related to one of the actions executed by this machine (from another machine, for example).
· Various minor enhancements and interface changes.
· Fixed a rare issue that could cause a crash with general reports send by email (due to invalid email addresses).
· Various minor corrections.