You've probably ever thought that an application only needs to be moved to your Trash to get uninstalled?
This is not completely true, as many files would be left behind, those files created by the appliction (temporary files, caches, settings...). With TrashMe, you'll never let those files tidying up your Mac!
Even though you could simply put an application in the trash to delete it, you would be missing some related files created by the app (preferences, temporary files...).
TrashMe will help you in the uninstall procedure: drop an application on TrashMe and it will automatically find all related files for you, so as to delete everything.
NOTE: To buy TrashMe via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "TrashMe":
· Trash any application, widget, plugin and preference pane easily
· Find all related files that need to be deleted too
· Protect application from being uninstalled
· Automatically detect an application moved to the Trash and delete its related files
· Manage a list of favorite applications and store registration info securely
· Clean Mac OS X caches to solve some issues and free up hard disk space
· Force empty your Trash when some files can't be deleted with Finder
· Choose to delete only particular files in your Trash instead of whole Trash
· 2 MB of free space on your hard drive
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated Turkish localization
· Fixed password modification issue for favorites apps
· Fixed crash when listing installed applications
· Fixed minor bugs