Temperature Monitor is a great application that allows you to view the values of temperature hardware sensors included in Macintosh computers.
Temperature Monitor will save the readings and display the data in simple history graphs and more. Temperature Monitor also gives you the possibility to store or export the values.
Here are some key features of "Temperature Monitor":
· Temperature display selectable in degrees Celsius, Fahrenheit, or Kelvin
· Display of the temperature sensor equipment of the system, and their permissible limits (if released by Apple)
· Display of current readings in a horizontal or vertical window that can be customized
· Display of current readings in a "floating" screen display or on Desktop background
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for the Mac mini (Late 2012), the Mac mini Server (Late 2012), the MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, the MacBook Pro Retina 15-inch (Early 2013 Revision), the MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch (Early 2013 Revision), the iMac 21-inch (Late 2012), and the iMac 27-inch (Late 2012).
· Corrected a problem where curves in a history window would not be displayed when the very last sensor in that window's sensor list went offline.
· Enhanced support for processing sensor readings for sensors indicating offline or error states.