System Stability Tester is a RAM/CPU burning and benchmarking program. System Stability Tester calculates the Pi using the Gauss-Legendre or Borwein algorithm with one or more threads.
Here are some key features of "System Stability Tester":
· Calculate up to 128 million digits of Pi.
· Create up to 32 threads.
· Recognize the CPU model, manufacturer and operational frequency.
· Compare the calculation results of all the threads after each step and issue a warning if something went wrong.
· Run continuously for up to 50 turns and log the results after each step and each turn.
· Record the calculated digits of Pi in a human readable text file.
· Single threaded calculation of Pi for benchmarking, similar to the well know SuperPi benchmark.
· Checksum validation over the result.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· PI and log files now lay on user's home directory for GUI version