System Stability Tester 1.5.1
Free and open source application that will help you test the stability of your system
System Stability Tester is a RAM/CPU burning and benchmarking program. System Stability Tester calculates the Pi using the Gauss-Legendre or Borwein algorithm with one or more threads.
- Calculate up to 128 million digits of Pi.
- Create up to 32 threads.
- Recognize the CPU model, manufacturer and operational frequency.
- Compare the calculation results of all the threads after each step and issue a warning if something went wrong.
- Run continuously for up to 50 turns and log the results after each step and each turn.
- Record the calculated digits of Pi in a human readable text file.
- Single threaded calculation of Pi for benchmarking, similar to the well know SuperPi benchmark.
- Checksum validation over the result.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- PI and log files now lay on user's home directory for GUI version