Snapz Pro X gives you the possibility to capture high quality screenshots or record movies via an organized and intuitive interface.
Snapz Pro X stays out of the way when you are not using it: to access the main window you must remember the hotkey (Command + Shift + 5). You can change the default keyboard shortcut in the Preferences window.
Snapz Pro X allows you to capture the entire screen, a section or only certain objects. You also have the possibility to record QuickTime movies.
Here are some key features of "Snapz Pro X":
· Allows you to capture almost anything present on your screen
· Can record videos that include digital audio and optionally microphone voiceover
· Provides support for Retina Display
· After 15 days, or 100 uses, the trial will place a watermark on any captures
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Rebuilt from the ground up for OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
· Rewritten video capture engine with additional features and performance
· Support for computers equipped with Retina displays
· Object capture now saves windows with full alpha masks (transparency), and optional shadows
· The Object capture tool can capture windows that are partially obscured by other items on screen
· Compatibility of recorded movies with third party video applications such as Final Cut Pro
· Movies with both mac and mic audio tracks can be saved with a single mixed audio track or separate mac and mic audio tracks
· A preference for selecting the scratch folder used for movie recording
· A preference for setting the volume of user interface sounds used by Snapz Pro X
· The Send to: menu now offers an Save As… option to be prompted with a save dialog for each capture
· A new Help tab for access to help, FAQs and removal of the Ambrosia Audio Support extension