SmoothCursor is a little utility that allows you to customize the acceleration settings of your mouse and trackpad separately. Totally recommended for drawing applications and FPS games!
For the greatest accuracy in FPS games, you may want to use either linear or inverse acceleration values.
Here are some key features of "SmoothCursor":
· Support for both mouse and trackpad.
· Normal acceleration (0 to 6), linear acceleration (0), inverse acceleration (-6 to 0) supported (*).
· You have the possibility to start SmoothCursor automatically at login.
· Enable and disable your custom acceleration settings at any time from the status bar menu.
· Special enforce mode: Will guarantee your custom acceleration settings are maintained even if some other apps try to change them.
· 64-bit Processor
· Shuts down after 20 minutes
· User settings are not saved
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor user interface optimizations