Slink represents a very easy method to remotely connect to your home network in order to use iPhoto, iTunes, screen, file and print sharing.
All shared services on your home network automatically appear in the Finder, iTunes, iPhoto, and other applications, just as they do at home.
With Slink you are always connected to your home network.
NOTE: To buy Slink via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Slink":
· Slink is the easy way to remotely connect to your home network.
· All shared services on your home network automatically appear in the Finder, iTunes, iPhoto, and other applications. (Just as they do at home!)
· Network Magic - Mac OS X makes it easy to share services—such as iTunes, iPhoto, files and printers—to other computers on your home network.
· Slink makes your home network appear to be connected even when you are away. Almost any service that use Bonjour is magically made available from anywhere.
· Easy. No PhD required - Slink's advanced technology takes care of all the tricky network stuff. No need to know about NAT, dynamic or static DNS, IP addresses and ports.
· Install the Slink Preference Pane on a Mac in your home network. Install Slink on the Mac that you use remotely. Done.
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Full compatibility with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
· Added: AppleScript support. Slink can now be controlled from AppleScript.
· Fix: Cosmetic bug on Lion fixed.
· Fix: Workaround for broadband routers with non-standards compliant UPnP implementations that do not return external IP address.
· Fix: General bug fixes.