Shion (and included userspace driver) implements portions of the INSTEON command set and helps users build a list of devices that may be controlled remotely.
NOTE: E-mail email@example.com for your free license to use until the developer gets around to release a non-license-checking update.
Here are some key features of "Shion":
· Native support for INSTEON devices.
· Native Intel and PowerPC binaries.
· AppleScript Interface.
· Web Interface and XML API.
· Remote Interface (Apple Remote).
· Growl Support.
· Auto-updates via Sparkle.
· Scheduling Support via iCal.
· SmartHome PowerLinc USB
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Addresses compatibility issues with Max OS X 10.4.