RescuePRO Deluxe is a simple and easy to use OS X app that recovers images, movies, sound files, documents, mail, videos, music and more. Recover data even if files were deleted, lost, corrupted or formatted.
The wizard driven, user-friendly graphic interface makes it easy to recover your files with just a few mouse clicks.
RescuePRO Deluxe is compatible with Memory Sticks, SmartMedia, CompactFlash, Floppy Disks, Palm Pilots, Windows CE devices, Digital Cameras and Camcorders, MP3 players, MMC, Microdrive, SD/SDHC, XD cards, PCMCIA, Video CD, DVD and most forms of digital media.
RescuePRO Deluxe works with any USB or FireWire Adaptor. Also features unique recovery algorithm for MPEG audio and MPEG video recovery (MPEG-1/2/3).
Simply insert your digital media into the reader, run the software and save the recovered files. There is no easier way to salvage those important files you thought were lost forever. The application then displays previews of the recoverable data.
Secure media wiping is also included for permanent deletion of data on your digital media. An imaging utility allows the creation of an image of your media for recovery at a later time.
Advanced features include: now supports many high-end Digital Backs for SLR cameras, automatically saves the data as it is being scanned, supports media up to 64 GB.
Here are some key features of "RescuePRO Deluxe":
· Recovers images, documents, mail, video, music or just about anything
· Featuring innovative media recovery algorithms, RescuePRO displays previews of the recoverable data, Including MPEG audio and video
· The user-friendly graphic interface makes it easy to recover your files with just a few mouse clicks
· Secure media wiping is included for permanent deletion of data on your Digital Media
· Imaging utility that will allow you to create an image of your media for recovery at a later time
· Supports high-end Digital Backs for SLR cameras
· Recovers greater capacities of up to 128GB
· Automatically saves the data as it is being scanned.
· 512 MB RAM
· Save function is disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved scanning, new file definitions, universal binary support