Processes is a great application designed to help you view the processes running on your Mac. Processes also allows you to stop a process.
Processes will display both a wide overview on your system and individual statistics for each process.
Here are some key features of "Processes":
· Pause and resume apps and processes.
· Zap unresponsive processes.
· View which files each process is accessing, and find them in the finder.
· View network connections for each process, to see what they're accessing.
· 15 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Only apps can now be restarted
· Selection remains fixed when sorting
· Check for update fix