Power Manager is an easy to use and complete solution for energy saving and managing your Mac.
Power Manager helps you save energy by reducing the running cost of your Mac. The savings appear on your energy bills, and in the time you save by taking advantage of Power Manager's ability to automate back-ups and other repetitive tasks.
Power Manager includes everything you need to save energy, time, and money.
Here are some key features of "Power Manager":
· Reduce your costs
· Schedule assistant
· Powering off after inactivity
· Sleep for a while
· Secure sleep after inactivity
· Force log out
· Mirror files
· Launch an application
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Added support for Mac OS X 10.8.
· New: Added support for Gatekeeper; signed installer and applications with Apple Developer ID.
· New: Replaced System Preference with stand-alone application.
· Change: Added QuickLook support to stand-alone application.
· Change: Added Spotlight support to stand-alone application.
· Change: Embedded Automator actions within stand-alone application.
· Change: Removed support for PowerPC (PPC) Macs.
· Change: Removed support for Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5.
· Change: Removal tool no longer suggests name and e-mail.
· Refined: Reduced size of and simplified self-signed certificate.
· Refined: Sped up AppleScript support and reduced memory use.
· Refined: Improved packaging; less packages and smaller file size.
· Refined: Added expiry date and revoke to licensing interface.
· API: listen.applysocket default changed to "TLSv1"; previously "negotiated".
· Bug: Fixed bugs and potential memory leaks to improve stability.