Parallels Server MME (Mac mini Edition) will allo small businesses to transform Apple Mac mini servers into multi-purpose platforms capable of running Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows and Linux environments side by side.
Reduce your need for different hardware platforms and consolidate your efforts on Apple hardware saving space, power and administration time.
Easily add new services for your organization without the need to increase the budget for additional hardware purchases.
· Up to 2 vCPUs per Virtual Machine
· Up to 4GB RAM per Virtual Machine
· Support for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
· Configuration capabilities for USB devices via host or virtual machine
· Shared folders for Windows, Linux and Mac OS guest OSs
· Integrated Parallels Updater for automatic updates
· Extensive virtual machine device driver support
· “One-click” Parallels tools to optimize Windows and Linux virtual machines
· Parallels Management Console for easy control over a multi-server environment
· Virtual Machine Migration to move environments between physical nodes for capacity planning, system maintenance or disaster recovery purposes. No shared storage required!
· Integrated backup and snapshot capabilities providing the tools needed to backup and recover virtual machines without the need for 3rd party add-on tools
· Parallels Transporter for migration of existing physical or virtual machines to a Mac machine
· Access to a rich library of pre-built virtual appliances for additional tools to increase functionality and flexibility
· Automatic detection of removable volumes mounted to host computer and sharing with virtual machines
· Integrated Parallels Transporter for physical-to-virtual and virtual-to-virtual migration
· Integrated Parallels Image Tool to increase size of virtual disk
· Integrated Parallels Explorer for access to files in virtual machines without virtual machine access
Here are some key features of "Parallels Server MME":
· The ONLY server virtualization solution optimized for Apple server hardware
· Virtual machine provisioning up to 2 virtual CPUs and 4GB of RAM.
· Smart installation technology for the host & express installation capabilities for both Windows and Linux guests speeds time to deployment.
· Point and click migration of virtual machines between physical computers improves disaster recovery capabilities and improves capacity planning capabilities.
· Integrated snapshots, incremental and full backups of virtual machines streamlines the ability to protect the virtual environments without the need for 3rd party software.
· CPU: 1.5 GHz or higher processor (a 64-bit processor is required for launching 64-bit guest operating systems).
· Memory: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended).
· 3 GB of free disk space for Parallels Server for Mac.
· 30 GB of free disk space for each virtual machine.
· Network: Ethernet network adapter. Valid IP address.