Paragon Volume Snapshot gives you the possibility to backup your Mac by creating volume snapshots that can be used to restore your system in case of emergency.
Paragon Volume Snapshot is able to make an exact point-in-time copy of the system volume, or any other volume, without requiring a system restart.
Supported file systems:
· Mac OS Standard,
· Mac OS Extended,
· NTFS (with Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X installed)
Here are some key features of "Paragon Volume Snapshot":
· Is able to back up running applications, system locked files and more
· You can restore the volume via the Disk Utility app, without performing a clean system install
· Allows you to browse the volume images and extract individual files
· RAM: 256MB
· Storage Type - All types of internal hard disks or external USB/FireWire devices