Paragon ExtFS 9.7.109
Provides full read/write access to the Ext2/3/4 file systems under Mac OS X
Based on the Paragon UFSDTM (Universal File System Driver) technology our driver enables to provide fast and transparent access to ExtFS partitions as Mac OS X-native, thus achieving an unprecedented high level of performance (similar to HFS Plus).
Mac OS X programs can process such partitions without any restrictions – browse contents, read and modify files, copy and create new files and folders, etc.
· Large hard disks (up to 1,5 TB tested)
· IDE, SCSI and SATA hard disks
· FireWire (i.e. IEEE1394), USB 1.0, USB 2.0 hard disks, ZIP and Jazz disks
· PC card storage devices (all types of flash memory, etc.)
- Easy to install: The driver is easily installed through a user-friendly wizard
- Easy to use: Mount any Ext2, Ext3, Ext4 drives like it is part of the native Mac OS X file system.
- Auto-mount: Automatic mounting of Ext2/3/4 volumes
- Full read/write access: Fast and transparent full read/write access of Ext2/3/4 Partitions under Mac OS X
- High Performance: Transfer rate is similar to the native Mac OS Extended file system performance
- Non roman characters supported: Including Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Russian characters
- Additional disk utilities: Fully integrated in Mac Disk Utility which enables you to check and repair Ext2/3/4 volumes and create/format Ext2/3/4 volumes
- Advanced support of the Ext2/3/4 FS file system: Features to guarantee data consistency (such as Hardlinks, Symlinks).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 9.3.89
- Full support of OS X 10.9 Mavericks