Maintenance is a free and user-friendly OS X system maintenance and cleaning utility for your Mac.
The Maintenance app has a single window divided into three sections: Maintenance, Cleaning, and Rebuild.
Here are some key features of "Maintenance":
· Repair Permissions
· Maintenance Scripts
· System Cache
· Applications Cache
· Fonts Cache
· Logs and CrashReporter
· Recent and Temporary Items
· dyld's shared cache
· Appearance of folders' content
· Spotlight Index
· Mail Envelope Index
· To run correctly, Maintenance must be run from an admin account.
· BSD subsystem installed.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Deleting the Internet Cache improved
· Deleting the Fonts Cache improved
· Deleting the logs improved
· New version of sqlite3