Allows you to control the behavior of your Mac at launch.
You won't have to do all these tasks for yourself every time you turn on your Mac. Choose tasks that you want it to perform, and MacReady will do them all on your behalf when your Mac starts up or at any time.
- In order to perform all the tasks just click on the Run button on the Toolbar menu.
- Drag and drop any number of applications to launch.
- Drag and drop any number of folders to open as windows.
- Drag and drop any number of files/folders whose labels need to be altered.
- Add any number of URLs to access altogether with your default web browser.
- Add it to the Login items list of Preferences > Accounts and enable Auto run so that MacReady can perform all tasks automatically soon after your Mac starts up.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The application will no longer wait for one second when the user chooses to quit it.
- The application icon size is now consistent with Snow Leopard's requirement. (512 x 512 px)
- The application icon is redesigned.
- A few other minor changes are done.