Softpedia in association with ZeoBIT LLC offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy MacKeeper with a 20% DISCOUNT. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the "Buy Now" button; you'll surely notice the discount has been activated. No coupons, no codes, no questions, no hassle! Get it now, while it's hot!
MacKeeper is a system utility designed to provide access to efficient tools that will help you keep your Mac clean.
MacKeeper includes a series of tools that are organized by their purpose: Security, Data Control, Cleaning and Optimization. MacKeeper also offers quick access to the Geek on Demand service: you can schedule an online meeting with one of MacKeeper’s technical experts.
Here are some key features of "MacKeeper [DISCOUNT: 20% OFF!]":
MacKeeper includes the following Security feature:
· Antivirus - Protect your Mac from all security threats.
Once MacKeeper is installed, Antivirus will launch and secure all actions you perform on your Mac. It protects your Mac from:
· Mac OS and Windows viruses
· Identity theft
· Phishing attacks
· Passing on viruses to friends
· Fraud websites
· Unsafe donwloads
· Threats from external devices
· E-mail threats
· Mac spyware
· Mac malware
· Anti-Theft - Find your stolen Mac!
· If your Mac ever gets stolen, Anti-Theft will track its location and even make an iSight snapshot of the thief.
· Location Report - An iSight photo of the thief taken when generating a report.
· Thief Snapshot - Your Mac’s current geographical position based on Wi-Fi and network details.
MacKeeper includes the following Data Control features:
· Data Encryptor - Hide your private files.
· Data Encryptor hides your files using a password so that the data cannot be found through Finder or Terminal.
· Undelete - Preview and recover deleted files.
· Undelete scans your hard drive for deleted files that can be still recovered.
· Backup - Schedule backup for your files and folders.
· Backup creates reserve copies of your files and folders on external storages: USB Flash drive, External HDD, FTP, and ZeoDisk.
· Shredder - Delete files and folders forever.
· Shredder deletes files or folders without any chance to recover them.
MacKeeper includes the following Cleaning features:
· Disk Usage - Visualize the size of your folders.
· Disk Usage is the easiest way to detect large files on your hard drive. It scans your folders and marks them with different colors depending on size.
· Duplicates Finder - Remove duplicate files.
· Duplicates Finder detects file copies that take up space on your Mac's hard drive.
· Fast Cleanup - Clean your Mac quickly and safely.
Fast Cleanup finds and removes all junk files on your hard drive with these cleaners:
· Binaries cutter - Binaries Cutter
· Caches cleaner - Cache Cleaner
· Languages cutter - Languages Cutter
· Logs cleaner - Logs Cleaner
· Wise Uninstaller - Uninstall leaving no junk behind.
· Wise Uninstaller completely removes applications, widgets, preference panes and plugins.
· Files Finder - Quickly find any files.
· Files Finder scans your Mac's hard drive for all files of the selected file type.
MacKeeper includes the following Optimization features:
· Update Tracker - Get the latest versions of all your apps.
· Update Tracker checks each application installed on your Mac for a new version available.
· Login Items - Boost your login time.
· Login Items enables you to control automatic startup of selected applications.
· Default Apps - Choose an application to open a file with.
· Default Apps allows you to define which application will open each file type.
Geek on Demand:
· Get expert technical assistance.
· Geek on Demand gives professional answers to all your technical questions. Describe your problem in detail and schedule a phone call for any suitable time. During the call our expert will give answers to all your questions.
Can help you with:
· Mac Basics
· Mac OS X
· iPad/iPod/iPod Touch
· Mac Peripherals
· Buying Tips and Advice
· Mac Software
· iPad Software
What can Geek on Demand do for you:
· configure your Mac using remote access
· give qualified phone assistance on your issue
· provide materials with expert research
· offer advice that is based on vast experience
· 15 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Hot fixes of welcome screens
· Improvements of System Scan
· Other bug fixes and improvements