Linked Applications Launcher 5.2
A small status bar menu application for Mac OS X that enables you to quickly establish links between different utilities and trigger certain actions.
You may add or remove as much links between applications as you want.
There is an online help to guide you through the interface. It remembers window last position at launch.
Linked Applications Launcher takes very little memory, CPU and disk space. Linked Applications Launcher doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.
Linked Applications Launcher is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
- You can make any application launch automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can make any application quit or even kill automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can add or remove as many links between applications as you want.
- Linked Applications Launcher appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- Linked Applications Launcher doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- Linked Applications Launcher is available in Dutch, English, French, Italian and many other languages.
Linked Applications Launcher
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of Mac OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.