Free and open source GUI for creating/controlling launched config files
You get all your launched configuration files listed in a table so you easily can see which are loaded and what they do, and you can also load and unload any easily.
If you want to create or edit a launchd configuration file you can do that in Lingon through an assistant or in an easy graphical way (or through an built-in text editor, should you want to).
- Lingon can start an app, a script or run a command automatically when you want
- You can schedule it at a specific time, regularly or when something happens
- You can make sure that an app automatically restarts if it crashes
- Lingon can do all this for you and much more
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Addressed a possible issue when choosing what to run
- Addressed a rounding off issue when running jobs at intervals
- Removed a harmless log entry that appeared when a job is loaded
- Some other smaller bug fixes