JewelryBox is a handy utility that enables its users to manage their gem, gemsets and rubies using a graphical environment.
JewelryBox can be used to supplement your workflow by being there for the times you may not want to always use the command-line.
Here are some key features of "JewelryBox":
· Menu bar item provides quick access to the major functions performed through RVM and quickly provides helpful information such as the current RVM version and default ruby and gemset.
· Get notified of RVM version releases through Growl notifications. With update notifications, keeping your RVM up-to-date is just a click away.
Simple RVM installation:
· install RVM from scratch right through JewelryBox. With a few clicks you'll have a fresh copy of RVM installed and ready for use. Options are provided for automatically adding the necessary entries to the profile script of your choice.
· Internet access (required for installing rubies, gems and submitting issues)
· 100 MB disk space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatibility with newer RVM versions
· Added RVM notes view
· Added binary options to ruby installation view
· Added verify download options to ruby installation view
· Added ability to upgrade rubies
· Added ability to clean gemsets
· Added ability to clean links
· Fixed manually specified compiler flag application
· Fixed crash on launch and crash when no gcc is found
· Fixed grey screen hang when multiple "logs" are found in ruby installation output
· Fixed "About JewelryBox" menu item
· Fixed crash on installing YAML step
· Fixed RVM usage graph calculations
· Fixed RVM usage graph coloring
· Fixed typo in environment synchronization notification
· Improved feedback while removing rubies
· Silence curl output when downloading rubies
· Silence dot output during ruby installation