HyperDock adds long awaited features to your Dock:
· select single application windows just by moving the mouse on a dock item,
· use mouse clicks to quickly open new windows and many more.
NOTE: To buy HyperDock via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "HyperDock":
· Window Previews - Ever wondered how to bring a single window to front instead of a whole application? The Window Preview bubble shows you every single window of an application just by holding the mouse on a dock item!
· It can even see minimized windows and windows from other spaces and is fully drag & drop aware.
· Powerful Shortcuts - HyperDock is able to easily add fully configurable shortcuts for your Dock apps.
· Assign keys & mouse buttons to hide or quit apps, start Expose, open Safari tabs, Finder Windows and much more.
· Window Management - HyperDock brings advanced window management features to the Max OS platform.
· Move & resize windows just by holding down keys and moving your mouse.
· Automatically resize windows when dragging to screen edges (Window Snapping).
· Spaces - Move windows between spaces with a keystroke. Quickly switch space with arrow or number keys while dragging windows
· Control iTunes - Hover the mouse over the iTunes dock item to view information about the current song, You can pause or skip songs and even adjust volume just by scrolling on the iTunes icon.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: HyperDock randomly quits in time trial mode.