Geekbench is a completely awesome cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer's processor and memory.
The Geekbench Result Browser lets you compare your Geekbench scores with other Geekbench users.
NOTE: To buy Geekbench via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Geekbench":
· Every processor benchmark is multi-threaded and multi-core aware to show you the true potential of your computer.
· Geekbench bridges the generation gap between 32 bit and 64 bit computing by providing both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
· With just one click you can start benchmarking your system with the same tests and parameters as every other Geekbench user.
· Compare apples and oranges. Or Macs and PCs.Geekbench is available for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS.
· Share your Geekbench results with other users by uploading your results to the Geekbench Browser.
· 512 MB of RAM.
· The demo version is restricted to 32-bit benchmarks and does not allow you to run hardware stress tests.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for sharing benchmark results with other applications on BlackBerry 10.
· Improved interface layout on BlackBerry 10.
· Improved processor model detection on BlackBerry 10.
· Fixed a bug where system information was invisible on the BlackBerry Q10.
· Fixed a bug where stress test output did not appear on the command line.
· Fixed a bug where Geekbench misreported the processor frequency on BlackBerry 10.
· Fixed a bug where Geekbench didn't prevent the screen from sleep when running benchmarks on BlackBerry 10.
· Fixed a bug that could cause uploads to fail when using a proxy.
· Fixed a bug that could cause uploads to fail on older hardware.