MapInstall is designed to help you install maps onto your SD card readers or Garmin USB GPS devices in no time and without headaches.
The package also includes the MapManager utility that will actually copy the map and the unlock codes into the right place.
The moved maps will then be accessible via MapInstall or through the Training Center.
· Garmin GPS
· 512 MB RAM
· USB port
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved performance for map trimming and map building.
· Fixed issue that made MapInstall appear to hang at startup.
· Fixed progress feedback at the end of trimming (MapInstall should not remain at 100% for a long time without actually being at 100%).
· Fixed an issue when hovering over map tiles would make MapInstall crash in some cases.
· Fixed an issue when trying to select more than 4GB worth of tiles.
· Fixed an issue with the display of maps when there was a partial map images installed on the device.
· Fixed handling of faulty map products.
· Fixed creation of md2 trimmed file.
· Fixed an issue where clicking the Find Devices button several times would hang the app.