GDuplicateFinder is an easy to use tool that allows you to find duplicate files on your Mac or over the network.
GDuplicateFinder not only finds duplicates, but also deletes them with ease. GDuplicateFinder is a cross-platform and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "GDuplicateFinder":
· Supported network shares (SMB, SSH, Amazon S3, FTP)
· Manage network drives(add, edit, remove)
· Turn on/off network drives
· Save/load duplicates results session
· Stop, save, load and resume a search for duplicates
· Open duplicate files with system's default editor
· Internationalization (Spanish, English, Portuguese)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed misleading text: 'Keep selection' for 'Multi-batch-select'
· Added donation links
· Added readme (thx to PFG)