FILERECOVERY is very useful if you want to recover files that were deleted from the commandline, but is also suitable for recovering formatted as well as lost drives.
FILERECOVERY will also scan the drive and bring up a list of files which can be recovered from the scanned drive.
In order to preserve the drive with the lost or deleted files, all recovered files must be saved to another storage device.
FILERECOVERY is non-destructive as well as read-only and will not write or make changes to the drive it is recovering from.
Here are some key features of "FILERECOVERY":
- Easy to use wizard driven interface
- Works exactly the same on PC or Mac
- Ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of lost and deleted files
- Search lost and deleted files matching file name criteria
- Fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built quickly
- PPC or Intel Mac, running at 600MHz or Faster.
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM (More is Better).
- A Storage Drive or Network Drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover.
- In the unregistered version you will not be able to save the recovered files.
- New interface,
- New recovery algorithms,
- Multiple file system support.