FILERECOVERY is a safe, intuitive and affordable data recovery application that will help you recover lost and deleted files from all types of media such as hard drives, optical drives, flash media drives, and multi-media or mobile devices.
FILERECOVERY recovers files whether they have been deleted from the command line, from within an application, the file system, or removed from the recycle bin.
In addition FILERECOVERY recovers formatted or lost drives, drives with a severe logical file system damage, and can even reconstruct lost RAIDs.
FILERECOVERY will scan the drive and bring up list of files which can be saved from the scanned drive.
To preserve the drive with the lost or deleted files, all recovered files must be saved to another storage device or another drive letter in the system.
FILERECOVERY is a non-destructive read-only application and will not write or make changes to the drive it is recovering from.
Here are some key features of "FILERECOVERY":
· Easy to use wizard driven interface
· Works exactly the same on PC or Mac
· Ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of lost and deleted files
· Search lost and deleted files matching file name criteria
· Fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built quickly
· Easy to understand File Manager and typical Save File dialog
· Secure data recovery: FILERECOVERY does not write on the drive it is scanning
· Saving data to any drive is possible, including network drives, removable media, etc.
· Supports compressed and encrypted files for Windows NTFS
· PPC or Intel Mac, running at 600MHz or Faster.
· Minimum of 512 MB RAM (More is Better).
· A Storage Drive or Network Drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover.
· In the unregistered version you will not be able to save the recovered files.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New interface, new recovery algorithms, multiple file system support