Encrypt My Photos is a Mac OS X application that can easily protect your photos' privacy.
Use Encrypt My Photos, encryption and decryption, management, browse and search your photos are so simple.
You won't worry about photo privacy any more. The encrypted photos only can be decrypted by Encrypt My Photos with your password.
Create a photo album, simply drag or import your photos into the app, push the encrypt button, enter a password, your photos will be encrypted. It is so simple.
NOTE: To buy Encrypt My Photos via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Encrypt My Photos":
· It uses AES Encryption, a standard encryption algorithm, commonly used by governments and businesses.
· Support for all major image formats.
· Manage your photos by photo album.
· Import photos through dragging, clicking menu or clicking button.
· Easy to encrypt or decrypt photos.
· Use password tip to prevent you forget your password.
· Browse photos by thumbnail.
· View photos by "Open With" menu and "Quick Look" menu.
· Quickly search photos.
· Remove photos.
· Zoom in or zoom out thumbnail.
· Hide encrypted photos.
· Select or deselect all photos.
· Follow the sandbox mechanism.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix the bug that old files lose after Encrypt My Photos update from the version 1.1 to 2.0.