DriveDx is a complete OS X application that will allow you to monitor the health of your hard drive and perform diagnostics.
The DriveDx app can also be used to monitor your drive's S.M.A.R.T. status and to analyze the health indicator changes related to the SDD or HDD failures.
DriveDx can also notify you when a drive issue occurs, such as pending bad sectors, SSD wear out / endurance or uncorrectable bad sectors.
NOTE: To buy DriveDx via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "DriveDx":
· drive overall health rating
· drive overall performance rating
· SSD lifetime left indicator
· S.M.A.R.T. error log
· support of modern HDDs and SSDs
· multi-tier warning system that will inform the user about deviations from the normal state of drive attributes
· real-time SSD/HDD health status monitoring
· pre-failure state early detection drive failure prediction based on health indicators that are closely related to HDD or SSD failures
· Growl notifications
· user friendly and intuitive UI
· Retina displays support
· support of drive short and full (extended) self-tests
· save drive(s) health report to file
· automatic drive health reports by email
· human-readable drive health indicators (attributes) representation
· different routines for SSD and HDD health evaluation
· drive temperature monitoring
· history-based drive health evaluation
· 15 days trial
· 2 hour session time limit
· Full drive self-tests are disabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed - app doesn't switch into portable (DriveDx to Go) mode on some USB sticks
· Improved - (in portable mode) app now places its internal data folder in the same subfolder as app bundle
· Fixed Device Statistics pages related issues, improved stability