Disk Drill is a user-friendly data recovery app designed natively for Mac OS X: easily protect your files from accidental deletion with Recovery Vault and recover lost data from Mac disks.
Disk Drill comes with S.M.A.R.T. disk monitoring, thus allowing you to monitor that hardware status of your hard drives and get notifications of potential issues and failure.
Disk Drill helps you rescue data found on external hard disks, as well as memory cards, internal hard drive, iPod and other supported devices.
Disk Drill includes a convenient scan sessions management, so you can easily scan a 2TB disk recovery, pause it, save a scanning session and continue it in a couple of days or even weeks (presuming you don't use the target drive to prevent data from being overwritten).
Here are some key features of "Disk Drill":
· Mac Data Recovery
· Recover lost documents, photos, images
· Search for lost partitions
· Protect data
· Recovery Vault
· S.M.A.R.T. status monitoring
· Backup disks and partitions into Disk Image (DMG)
· Friendly and intuitive user interface
· The recovery feature is disabled in the demo version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Many more other new features and improvements.