DirSync Pro is a powerful tool that allows you to synchronize files and folders. DirSync Pro can be used to synchronize the content of multiple folders using the recursive method.
DirSync Pro can also synchronize files from your desktop PC to your USB-stick, which you can later use to copy data to other devices.
DirSync Pro comes with a user-friendly GUI that helps you configure many options according to your needs.
You can also use DirSync Pro from the command line if you want it to run in batches. DirSync Pro includes a schedule engine which lets you schedule synchronization tasks.
Here are some key features of "DirSync Pro":
· Includes a powerful synchronization algorithm.
· Mono and bi-directional synchronization modes
· Predefined synchronization modes for mostly used synchronizations
· Unlimited file synchronization
· Provides support for all important file systems
· Can synchronize files to and from mounted devices or network drives
· Comes with a scheduling engine that can be set up to perform minutely, hourly, daily, weekly or monthly tasks
· Allows you to add filters based on file permissions/ownerships, string patterns, modification date or file size.
· Open Source
· Data is handled locally
· Batch synchronization via command line
· Allows you to log on to each directory or application level and define the log level.
· Java 1.7 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Full support for symbolic links. DirSync Pro copys now a symbolic link as verbatim.
· Full support for preserving Posix file permissions, Posix file ownerships and DOS Attributes.
· Very faster copy algorithm.
· Five brand new filters to filter files/folders based on an absolute path, Posix file permissions, Posix file ownerships, DOS Attributes, and timestamps.
· More context-aware options to manipulate the synchronzation queue.
· Many context-aware options to quickly add filters right from the synchronization queue.
· Many options to make the user interface even more user friendly.
· Option to shut down the system after the synchonization is carried out.
· Some enhancements to the command line mode.
· Option to 'Append' a jobset file and option to save some part of the current jobset.
· DirSync Pro now remembers the last window geometries upon closing the application.
· Improved: 'Open' button in the directory chooser dialogs are renamed to 'Select' (thanks t...