CopyLocationToClipboardService is a free and open-source service that will allow you to copy the location of a folder to the clipboard.
· Copy it to either ~/Library/Services or /System/Library/Services
· Log out and log back in
· Go to System Preferences / Keyboard and under "Services", look for the "Copy the current Directory to Paste..." service under the "Fils and Folders" section.
· Click the checkbox to enable it, and add a keystroke command if you want (there is no default keystroke command associated due to the fact that it's highly likely nobody would like my "default" choice).
· when you select a folder in the Finder, the service should show up in the
· Click on it and the full path to the selected directory (or
application) will be on the clipboard.