Clone X is designed to duplicate a volume and create other one. Clone X is also able to create a small disk for maintenance.
Clone X comes with an intuitive interface and the main window includes the three basic tools: the Clone Tool, the Minimal System Tool and the Comparison Tool.
Here are some key features of "Clone X":
· Copy entire disk into another disk.
· Copy with or without the Users documents and settings.
· Restore an entire disk with or without the Users data.
· Minimal System creation for hard disk or USB key (10GB or more).
· Disks comparison.
· 10 seconds startup delay.
· Some functions are disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor changes and improvements.